February 01, 2009

24 Weeks

Running sucks...but my crossfit continues to improve. Today my workout was a 1-mile run (jog), 50 pullups, 100 pushups, 150 squats...finishing with a 1-mile run (jog). Killer workout...and the Achilles feels just fine. I can still feel the weakness in my lower right leg, but it slowly....slowly dissipates.

I have not re-tried the pack test at work, but will give it a go in a couple of weeks. I've dropped post injury pounds. My goal is low 190's to upper 180's.

Overall...my foot gets tired at the end of the day, and I can feel the stiffness after a really long day of standing on it. A good foot, heel and Achilles massage helps bring the blood flow back for a quicker recovery, and my limp is less pronounced in the morning.

I'm getting better! Quicker, stronger...happier!

See you at week 25

No comments: