August 29, 2008

Day 14....resources

Here's a list of other websites and blogs about the Achilles tendon:

http://www.emedicine.com/sports/topic1.htm

Achilles Tendon Rupture Blog This blogger gave me the inspiration to write about my own recovery. He has some excellent ideas like the chair at the bathroom sink and the shower seat.

Everything About Achilles Tendons. You guessed it...everything you could possibly want to learn about the Achilles Tendon.

Check out youtube as well. They have several videos, including two that showed the Achilles rupturing. Listen to the pop! Not for the squemish however.

Video 1
Video 2

Day 14 has just started for me. A bit of throbbing pain when I woke up this morning, but I did not take my ibuprofen in the middle of the night. Let's see how the rest of the day progresses.

No comments: